- For those new to the game - the Home team wears the white jerseys, Away team wears the dark jerseys
- RAMP Log In IDs have been sent to Managers/Head Coaches. If you have not received yours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- These user IDs will log you in to your team's page on the Fury website. Here you can add your team coaches, trainers and manager contact info.
- Box volunteers - Teams must supply off floor minor officials for all 11U, 13U, 15U and 17U games. Home team is to supply the timekeeper, shot clock and penalty box. Away team is to supply the scorekeeper and penalty box.
- Scoresheets - if your team did not receive or if you need more during the season, please email email@example.com
We have also created a Manager Handbook that provides the key information needed for the season.
CDLA Rules and Regulations
ALA Athlete Protection Policy
CDLA Code of Conduct
CDLA Code of Conduct Team Signature Sheet
Medical Form for Lacrosse Athletes
Great information including game sheet reporting can be found on the CDLA website: